Multidirectional battery powered trolleys on wheels – OMNI
OMNI is a battery operated multidirectional self-loading trolley that will change the way to transport heavy loads inside industries!
Completely designed and manufactured in Italy OMNI has lots of benefit and special features:
OMNI minimizes cranes usage, thanks to the lifting deck which allows to these multidirectional battery powered trolleys to lift and move the load where needed.
OMNI is perfect for handling both small and extremely large loads thanks to its modular design and its high payloads: over 200 ton for each trolley. OMNI is extremely compact and thanks to all the different types of steering (90°, carousel, diagonal, compass, …) it can move even in very narrow spaces. OMNI is extremely silent, completely non-polluting and requires almost no maintenance as steering and traction are entirely electric (AC brushless engines) and it is battery-powered. OMNI is also designed for use in hazardous areas.
Hydraulic suspensions, mechanical oscillation of axles and various available types of wheels allow OMNI to work even outdoors, ensuring an even load distribution on uneven floors.OMNI can be customized according to all customer needs (dimensions, payload, battery life, superstructures and many others).OMNI can be equipped with a remote assistance board ensuring swift after-sales service directly from the production plant.
- Capacity: from 5 ton to over 1.000 ton
- Steering: multidirectional (90°, diagonal/crab, carousel/360°,…)
- Power supply: battery (electric grid or diesel generator on request)
- Drive motors: AC brushless motors
- Steering motors: AC brushless motors
- Kind of wheels: rubber or polyurethane
- Dimensions: on request
- Travel speed: on request (from 1,2 km/h to over 6 km/h)
- Lifting stroke: from 100 mm
- Battery life: on request (from 1.500 m to over 15.000 m)
- Command: radio remote controller
- Climbing ability: on request (from 2 % to over 20 %)
- Safety devices: laser scanner, sensitive bumpers, sensitive edges, ultrasonic sensors
- ATEX / IECEx / Hazloc conform: on request (Zone 1 and 2, dust and gas)
- AGV: on request